Friday 6 September 2013

Why I chose media?

I chose media studies because it looked intriguing, and I wanted to find out more. It was recommended by a student who did it last year, and from her opinion it sounded fun. I also thought that it would be good fun to work with my peers and to be able to interact with other students in higher years. In addition to this I wanted to learn how to use equipment such as cameras and videos so I can improve my skills which could help me in the future just over the course of one year.  After talking to my family member who chose media before they also said it would be a good learning experience compared to the other options I had to choose from, also if I need help I could always ask them for advice and I will continuously be supported by them. I hope my hard work pays off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment